Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Langkawi 07


It was a splendid week away... my only regret was i didnt plan it better..... but then again i did get to do all that i wanted to do........ oh well .. fickle creatures we are.... It rained pretty much everyday... but it was scorching hot when we went to Pulau Payar..... didnt get to see a proper sunset from the top of Mount Cincang (Cable car)... nor did i get to see the sunrise.... the food wasnt all that good and since i dont drink that much.... duty free liquor is just wasted on me..... but one thing langkawi did have for me is its mystical lanscape and wildlife..... the southen region is developing fast and hope they preserve the rest of Langkawi because it is truely a gem of an Island. Check out more pictures of my trip at My Picasa Page

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics Gerald!!! I especially LOVE the captions you put up..Some of them were really funny!! Eh..How come you didn't go visit Mahsuri's gravesite (Makam Mahsuri)? Oh and I nearly spilt my Mcdonald's vanilla milkshake all over my laptop when I saw the fat guy watching sharks wearing those teeny weeny black briefs!!!!!Man...What was he thinking?! So nice to see Rose again! Must catch up with you guys once I'm better..

Pixelated Mo said...

if one day i go with a group and i rent a car.... then i will go around visiting the tourist spots .... i plan to go to langkawi again sameday...

tihtahpah said...

looks like a great jungle hut you stayed there..where did u stay?

Pixelated Mo said...

We stayed at Berjaya