Monday, March 17, 2008

Just because.....

Well… im sure everywhere you go everyone talking about the new dawn in Malaysian politics ….a 50/50 control between BN and Opposition parties….. Call me a sceptic … but I really need to see it to believe it…. So lets see how things go yeah…..

I have no idea why BN is shocked of the lose of full or majority control and its even worst when all BN can say is how bad its going to be and that the Opposition shld be careful with their new found power…. And many Ministers,… I mean former ministers keep trying to scare us with impending doom as the opposition now have a hand in administrating the country….

I sincerely hope that the opposition will prove otherwise… So for the next 4 years they have got to prove to all of us if not…. BN will just have another landslide win come the next elections…….. hope is all I have for a better Malaysia… where all that talk is not just a façade ……..because for some reason these past few days I have been thinking what if… we, the minority race are still denied unanimity and must still give way to the majority…

The best not given a chance just because ……….…..
The minority still marginalized just because………...

So im going to wait….. wait and see ….to see what the new ‘gorvment’ has to offer us ‘Malaysians’… as a whole and not just as Malays, Chinese, Indians dan lain lain (and Others)


mo

No comments: