Thursday, September 28, 2006

Murakawa Bubble Gum Found!



My search is over... A colleague of mine told me that they sold this in SaveMart in SS2... and it so happens that I was headed there yesterday night. They sold five for RM0.65 sen... So I grabbed all three flavours, although I do prefer the grape flavored once better..

Inside, the "balls" or the better term would be pellets where not as brightly coloured as I remember it to be... Maybe over the years, the legal level of artificial colouring has reduced, just like Cheesels... its not as orange as it was 15 years ago...

I really dont know why I got so excited seeing this bubble gum... I dont even know how to make a bubble with bubble gum... I guess once and awhile it is nice to see familiar things that we havent seen in a long long time... nostalgic maybe....

END

2 comments:

tihtahpah said...

Sheesh..can't believe it's still around!

Proteus said...

Nostalgic indeed. I remember chewing on these when I was a kid.