Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Checkout my BIG tripod!

Last Saturday My mum and sister took me and rose out for dinner to celebrate my birthday at Pizza Uno in Taipan... food was ok only.... but i have eaten their English breakfast before... and that was the bomb.... Anyway after we got back, the guys turned up at my doorstep to surprise me with beer and cake.,.... i must have been grinning from ear to ear.... and they even got me a present..... it was a big ass can kill a dog tripod for my camera..... !!!! wunderbar!!!!

see...with a tripod i can be in the picture too
Ofcos ....the guys moved on to the important things in life.... stuffing ones face and watching LIVE english football..... you can see it in their eyes that they werent impressed with the player tactics...
the girls were less then impressed...
time to cut the cake.....
G... being a 'shifty' person came late becos of work......GGGGGGGGGG
here's the BIG sakura tripod..... its BIG and sturdy... and damn stable.... it will certainly come in handy. Cant wait to use it properly. But the weight is surely going to be challenging... I am not sure if i would want to be lunging around with it on holidays.....
Anyway guys and gals...especially Dono... Thank you yeah... God bless!

2 comments:

Ninja said...

Happy Beeelated Birthday dude! Hope you had a fantastic time! God bless

Pixelated Mo said...

yes i did, thanks