Thursday, June 28, 2007

Turismo Internazionale and the 56 hour itch ... and counting!


This has got to be the most beautiful car i have ever seen..... The Alfa 159ti (Turismo Internazionale) .. Its a piece of art on wheels. .............Cleanup on aisle six!........
.
Last tuesday i woke up with a itch... it started on my fingers... then next thing you know my whole body was on fire.... then it started to swell but thank god it wasnt like Will Smith in the movie Hitch... although that would have been funny... I dont know of any know allergies that i have in terms of food but i remember i was bitten once when I was 10 and my whole body swelled up... I didnt see what bit me though... So im guessing something bite this time too...
.
I have never felt this itchy in my whole life... and i cant remember how it felt during the time i had chickenpox when i was a little kid...... its like my whole body is not fire... Anyway im on medication right now... but i dont see any difference...
.
END

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks menacing, though I'm not fond of the "vicks vaporub" logo that comes with Alfas.

Have you been watching too much of Itchy & Scratchy shows? :-)

Pixelated Mo said...

Itchy & Scratchy Show!! yeah!... now wonder lah..... :)

Audi A4 RS...now that's a nice car.. not as cool as the BMW M3 or the alfa 159 but its a good car which can out run its revivals with out breaking a sweat...

Fiona-Jane Gomez said...

Poor thing... Ok lah. Since you're itching away, I'll forgive you for not telling me about the Shop Hunt. You've been punished enough.

Pixelated Mo said...

does that mean i get to keep my eleventy hundred points...

Pixelated Mo said...

OMG!!... Transformers was really good and the movie trillers didnt spoil anything...

go and watch it...!!