Thursday, November 01, 2007

October 07 'Photo of the Month'

Lotus at the Garden of Eden.



Location: Garden of Eden, Ipoh, Perak.
Focal length 34.5mm
Aperture at F/3.2
Shutter Speed 1/950sec (shld hav made it 1/1000sec felt the lotus was a bit blown)
Camera mounted on Tripod.


Dear Readers.... I would like to start a 'Photo of the Month' post... you may nominate any photo posted in my blog or my picasa page throughout each month and i will then select the best photo whether taken by me or my camera (taken by someone else but using my camera) and then i will post it as the best for that month. BTW i may not neccesarily pick a photo posted on my blog to be the photo of the month... hope you know what i mean .....Anyway i would like to improve my photography so... please help me,... to help myself... (selfish i know)...

.
Mo

No comments: